THE COLLECTION is one of the world’s most renowned automotive destinations headquartered in the heart of Coral Gables; a suburb of Miami, Florida. For the last 40+ years, THE COLLECTION has established itself as South Florida’s foremost luxury automotive dealership and authorized dealer for Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, McLaren, Aston Martin, Jaguar and Alfa Romeo. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
The Helpdesk Support Level II’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading all PC hardware, software and equipment to ensure optimal performance, and receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage user accounts and permissions on Active Directory, Exchange, and Desktop Authority Management Suite.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Cisco Switches/APs/Routers.
- Responsible for the installation/support/maintenance/ HP and Dell workstations.
- Responsible for adding, removing, updating and maintaining user accounts in all manufacturer websites.
- Respond as a PC Support Technician for the Helpdesk answering technical queries and troubleshoots any reported problems.
- Responsible for software and hardware installation, maintenance, and upgrading for workstations.
- CDK On-site Technical Support for Drive, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Accountable for all network devices and peripherals maintenance and support. i.e. Multifunction Printers, Copiers, Digital Senders, Cisco Phones, mobile phones, IPads, Microsoft tablets, 1Micro Key management systems.
- Make recommendations for new/altered technologies that would contribute to System cost savings and/or productivity improvements.
- Responsible for implementing the policies for terminations.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2-3 years of experience as a PC Technician or Desktop Support
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Must have knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, as well as Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS X.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while responding to all helpdesk requests in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of VMware, EMC and PowerShell is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Outstanding compensation plan
- Free medical insurance
- Corporate 401K match
- Competitive benefits packages
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Closed for business on Sundays
- Closed for business on 6 Federal holidays