Position Type: Full Time
Job Shift: Flexible
Job Category: Loaner Dept
The Loaner Car Manager is responsible for the entire Loaner Car department, including operations management and the entailed functions of said department. This position requires a high degree of customer service skills since they will interact with many customers. The position also oversees the Loaner Car Coordinators and Loaner Porters.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Maintain daily a complete inventory on all Collection loaner cars.
- Maintain and enforce current processes to protect loaner cars.
- Follow up on all loaner cars that are out of service.
- Ensure that high mileage loaners are utilized appropriately.
- Generate daily reports as expected and requested.
- Manage accounting process for all accounts receivables for customer expenses- fuel, mileage, damage, etc.
Just a few of the benefits you will enjoy by joining our team include:
- An outstanding compensation program
- Free medical insurance, corporate 401K match, & competitive benefit options
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Closed for business on Sundays
- Closed for business on 6 Federal holidays
- Paid training
- Opportunity for career advancement
In addition, THE COLLECTION features:
- The best dealership facility in the nation
- A fully enclosed air conditioned work environment
- The largest luxury car market in the nation
- The largest pool of units in operation in the nation
If you are an experienced, top performing Loaner Car Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career please consider joining our team at THE COLLECTION.