Job Category: Automotive
THE COLLECTION is currently seeking a highly motivated, customer service oriented self-starter to join our team as an Audi Product Experience Specialist for our Audi Dealership dealership in Coral Gables, a suburb of Miami, Florida.
This individual will act as a brand ambassador and greeter for all Audi showroom traffic. As and embodiment of our brand and our dealership’s first-impression, the individual in this all-new role will assist clients from the moment they enter our doors, will offer product knowledge on all the vehicles in the technologically-advanced Audi model range, obtain key information from the potential client and then hand over the customer to a certified Audi Brand Ambassador (salesperson) for final negotiation and completion of the transaction.
- Providing a warm and friendly welcome for all visitors/potential clients in keeping with our Code of Ethics and Customer Service Guidelines to ensure all guests feel welcome and at ease
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Maintaining up to date on all products in the Audi Model range, and its competitors in the marketplace
- Educating the clients on all of Audi’s offerings, and what is to come for the future of Audi
- Understating who the guest is, what their needs are and securing key information that will help our Audi Brand Ambassador in securing the business and providing the best experience possible for our clients
- Assisting with collecting leads at off-site events and displays opportunities for the Audi brand
Key Employee Benefits:
- Full-time, hourly compensation program including bonus opportunities
- FREE medical insurance
- Corporate 401K match
- Paid vacation and extra day-off on your birthday
- Closed for business on Sundays
- Closed for business on 6 Federal holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Opportunity for career advancement
- High verbal skills needed when analyzing written or spoken material
- Extroverted personality
- Ability to understand “the main thread”
- Attention to detail with a concentrated work style
- Genuineness and helpfulness
- Emotionally stable required when dealing with customers
- Personal drive to do a job well
- Flexibility in approach and an openness to change and reading clients’ emotions
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with an innate wow-factor. Individual must possess the ability to connect with people on a personal level and put guests at ease with their knowledge and easygoing personality.
- Experience in hospitality or service industry; or the luxury sector, appreciated, but not required.
If you are looking for the opportunity to obtain entry into the highline automotive industry, consider joining our all-star team at THE COLLECTION.