Location: Salinas, CA
Dates: 07/24/2020 to 07/26/2020
About Laguna Seca
The 2020 Challenge Season stops at the Laguna Seca for Round 5 of this exciting racing season. Situated amongst the rolling hills of the Monterey Peninsula, Laguna Seca features 2.23 miles of racetrack including the daunting ‘corkscrew’ at Turn 8, one of the most famous turns in racing. Laguna Seca has long been a familiar place to race a Ferrari, with racecar driver Pete Lovely winning the first ever race at Laguna Seca on November 9th, 1957 in a Ferrari.
Ferrari North America is offering passes to clients looking to make the most of their adrenaline fueled weekend of racing. In addition to other amenities, passes provide access to Passione Ferrari VIP Hospitality, a heart-pounding view of the action from our private suite, and gourmet dining and drinks.
PASSIONE FERRARI PASS FEATURES
- Access to Ferrari’s VIP hospitality suite: a space to relax, dine and enjoy the race with your fellow Ferraristi.
- Continental breakfast and premium lunch service
- On-site appointment-only massage and spa services
- Saturday Evening Reception
- Opportunity to participate in a number of unique Ferrari Challenge Experiences
- Test Drive latest models
- Opportunity to lap your personal Ferrari. In order to participate, you must contact your official Ferrari dealer for requirements and details.